Date de release: 20 octobre 2022
This minor release introduces new default workflows for Fedora 6.
- new workflow "Quality Assurance, Migration and Storage in Fedora 6 for DublinCore SIP"
- new workflow "Quality Assurance, Migration and Storage in Fedora 6 for Matterhorn SIP"
- new workflow "Cleanup Deposition"
- remove support to create Fedora 3 default workflows
- workflow "Cleanup" has been renamed to "Cleanup SIP"
- add support for environment variables on Windows in workflows
- add support for environment variables in inbox folder for packages
The following features will be removed with a next major release of feeder. In any upcoming minor versions, the features are still available, but unsupported.
- Continuation workflows will be removed. Please use the event system for those cases. We offer a migration script to convert existing continuation workflows into event handlers.
- Teardown workflows will be removed. Please use the event system for those cases. We offer a migration script to convert existing teardown workflows into event handlers.
- Deletion workflows will be removed without replacement.
- Support for MySQL and MariaDB will be removed. It's recommend to use Postgres going forward. Support for Microsoft SQL Server won't be dropped.
Date de release: 26 octobre 2022
This bugfix release fixes a bug related to Keycloak initializer. Integration with Keycloak was postponed for release 6.0.0.
- remove Keycloak initializer
Date de release: 24 novembre 2022
This bugfix release fixes a bug in the data migrations that are run when upgrading to release 5.8.x.
- fix data migrations to be able to run on an empty feeder database (without the user 'cli')
Date de release: 1 février 2023
This bugfix release improves the HTTP header info for responses from the bridge access API.
- add content-type and content-disposition (filename) to responses of the access API
Date de release: 5 mai 2023
This bugfix release fixes the default workflow for MatterhornMETS SIPs, adds MatterhornMETSv1.0 as the default package type in the bridge depositions API and fixes several database-related bugs.
- adjust default Fedora 6 ingest workflow for MatterhornMETS SIP to correctly set depositions to "archived"
- use "MatterhornMETSv1.0" as default for package_type in the bridge depositions API
- make it possible to enable depositions-UI per organization
- make sure database connections don't time out when executing steps in workflows
- improve stability for long-running steps in workflows
Date de release: 20 mai 2023
This bugfix release fixes a bug in the deposition UI so that the package name is now correctly displayed even for archived depositions and fixes a bug that was introduced in recently added data migrations.
- correctly show package name for archived depositions
- fix data migrations RenameCleanupWorkflow and UpdateActionsJsSteps